2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc

Known Residents. MLS# 3558280. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Check out schools near 2029 Hopedale Ave. Large Foyer with lovely stairway opens to formal Dining Room, Family Room with coffered ceiling & wet bar, & private paneled study with built-ins and fireplace. History data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Missy Stewart Find out more about this property. Sold: 6 beds, 7 baths, 4792 sq. The price of 2029 Hopedale Ave has decreased $100,000 during that time. Contact Info View All. Sold - 2059 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC - $2,100,000. I had to teach my children what they needed to go to the next grade. She said Mr. Bosco would get back to me to set another appointment. Ft. recently sold home at 2028 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 that sold on April 30, 2020 for Last Sold for $1,550,000 French doors off Family room lead to covered porch overlooking lush private rear yard. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. 2029 Hopedale Avenue has … 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 is located in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District and the nearest school is Dilworth Elementary. 6,880. View photos, get a property value estimate and more. Large kitchen with huge island, Subzero Pro 48 refrigerator, two dishwashers, Wolf range & informal dining area. Does not include property taxes or insurance. This 6,880 square foot house sits on a 0.31 acre lot and features 5 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. MLS 3622701. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings. Hardwood floors throughout all living areas, high ceilings, classic moldings & so much storage! Legal. The average home sale price on Hopedale Ave … View 43 Photos of this 5 bed, 6 bath, 6880 sqft home priced at $2,495,000.00 The only reason why I kept my kids there is because I could never get them in a better school and the only teacher that has had my back is Mrs.Thomas thank god for her. Perfect location close to medical facilities, uptown, restaurants, shopping & airport. He had to do the research, write the speech and recite the speech. Taxes and insurance not included. While such information is thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Comparison of 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 with Nearby Homes: Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. I wrote him 2 separate emails about my willingness to volunteer my time and money to making the school a better place, given the recent school shootings. The school Secretary or who ever she is has an attitude. Lowest crime relative to the rest of Mecklenburg county. with Classic Tudor in the heart of Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed brick exterior & well-designed, spacious floor plan. Perfect location close to medical facilities, uptown, restaurants, shopping & airport. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! It was on the market for 64 days, which is 60% higher than the 40-days median in Charlotte. So far, the IB program has been nothing but "busy work". For every 15 seconds the speech was over or under the 5 mins, points were deducted. MLS# 3647465. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 was last listed on 08/13/2010 for $2,595,000. Property Overview - This property was sold thrice in the last 12 years. The school is very unorganized from the principal down to the parent meetings they have. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 6 bedrooms and 7 total baths. Listing presented by We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 6 bed, 6.0 bath, 4,792 sq ft home at 2028 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207. Three guest rooms with ensuite baths on second level in addition to large bonus/or 5th bedroom, wet bar & large laundry room. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. Explore the area around 2029 Hopedale Ave. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. When the coach realized the purpose of my visit, he sent me back to Mr. Bosco's office, at which time the secretary came out again to find out the reason for my visit. Homes near 2029 Hopedale Ave have a median list price of $2,450,000 and a median price per square foot of $553. I called and spoke to his administrative assistant and made an appointment with Mr. Bosco, since he had not answered either one of my emails. That was a great assignment, except for the fact that they had to memorize the entire speech (weren't even allowed to use a few note cards as reminders) and the speech was exactly 5 mins. with This is a single floor house. Run far far far away from this school. Thank you! Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. For the most accurate and up to date status of this or any other property, please contact a REALTOR®. Main level master bedroom with large closet including W/D connections & access to the covered porch. Special one of a kind english tudor in the heart of myers park.This luxurious home has unrivaled style & quality.Open floorplan w/5 spacious br, 6.5 ba, 10' ceilings down, custom millwork, gourmet kitchen, 2 fp's, front & rear staircase and much more.Ext.Features reclaimed brick & hard coat stucco w/cedar beam accents.3rd floor flex space for media, off. Single Family Home for sale at 2059 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207. Classic Tudor in the heart of Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed brick exterior & well-designed, spacious floor plan. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Three guest rooms with ensuite baths on second level in addition to large bonus/or 5th bedroom, wet bar & large laundry room. 2022 Hopedale Ave. Charlotte. This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. Home for sale at 2028 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207, with MLS 3558280. We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". Browse photos and price history of this 6 bed, 7 bath, 4,792 Sq. Find information about 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 on ERA.com. 44 records found for Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207. Large kitchen with huge island, Subzero Pro 48 refrigerator, two dishwashers, Wolf range & informal dining area. Personal Details View All. Large kitchen with huge island, Subzero Pro 48 refrigerator, two dishwashers, Wolf range & informal dining area. Myers Park Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. with 2028 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 (Off Market) Home Value Estimates Price History Recently Sold Homes Get Home Value Updates. Click here to track everything about your home value, equity, and mortgage in one place. They need to fire everyone and start over with people who actually care about making a difference in the kids lives or close the school permanently. Main level master bedroom with large closet including W/D connections & access to the covered porch. 2029 Hopedale Avenue is currently listed at $2,495,000 on Homesnap. I would never recommend a title one school to have to buy school uniforms if it is suppose to be a poor and under performing school. Large Foyer with lovely stairway opens to formal Dining Room, Family Room with coffered ceiling & wet bar, & private paneled study with built-ins and fireplace. Excellent teachers and leadership. Homes; 2028 Hopedale Ave. Charlotte, NC 28207. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 2059 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 photos, nearby schools, location, home comparisons, tax history and nearby homes for sale on HomeFinder. Photos and Property Details for 2029 HOPEDALE AVENUE, CHARLOTTE, NC 28207. Request additional information, schedule a showing, save to your property organizer. Some people write this address as 2022 Hopedale Avenu, Charlotte, NC 28207-2126. For Sale - 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC - $2,495,000. Classic Tudor in the heart of Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed brick exterior & well-designed, spacious floor plan. Jerry Smith View 43 photos of this 5 bed, 6+ bath, 6880 Sq Ft home in Charlotte, NC. 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 View Map $2,495,000 Schedule a Tour. Loving what you see? View 43 photos, price history and more on ZipRealty.com. Main level master bedroom with large closet including W/D connections & access to the covered porch. See the Walk Score of 2029 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte NC. My children were bullied by one student I took every step that the stupid bullying plan suggested( which is a freakin joke by the way) and there was still no resolve. I have given many speeches in my life at conferences and work and I have NEVER had to give the speech without visual aids or notecards, or without the use of a clock.Mr. Hopedale Ave, Charlotte NC address records On 221-2332 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte NC we have 48 property listings for the 320 residents and businesses. 2021 Hopedale Ave is a single family home located in 28207 in Charlotte, NC. See photos of Myers Park 28207. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Learn more about the flood risk of this property, Houses for Sale in Prosperity Church Road, Houses for Sale in Back Creek Church Road, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Easily compare similar homes in your area. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Cottingham Chalk. Three guest rooms with ensuite baths on second level in addition to large bonus/or 5th bedroom, wet bar & large laundry room. Bosco, the principal, is less than available, though he claims to have an open door policy. 2029 Hopedale Ave is located in Myers Park, Charlotte. He never replied to me. ft. house located at 2028 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 sold for $1,550,000 on Apr 30, 2020. Artt is a Trademark by Lucent Capital Partners, LLC, the address on file for this trademark is 2029 Hopedale Ave., Charlotte, NC 28207 Large Foyer with lovely stairway opens to formal Dining Room, Family Room with coffered ceiling & wet bar, & private paneled study with built-ins and fireplace. In the last 10 years, this home has increased its value by 57%. 43 photos of this $2,495,000, 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 6880 SqFt, Single-Family property located at 2029 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207 MLS Number 3622701 I explained to her again I wanted to talk to him about a program that other schools are implementing in NC for school safety and anti-bullying. Intended for reference only. View 44 Photos of this 6 bed, 6 bath, 7635 sqft home priced at $2,195,000.00 French doors off Family room lead to covered porch overlooking lush private rear yard. single family home located at 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC, 28207 on sale now for $2495000. Or exercise.More info in media section. Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a record of such properties currently being for sale or because we are not permitted, by contract, law, or otherwise, to designate such properties as currently for sale. Sold for $1,550,000 on May 1, 2020. Side entry opens to drop zone & rear stairs. Public Private. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. The property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records and other sources. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain latest information. These are the assigned schools for 2029 Hopedale Ave. 2029 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28207, 6880 square foot, 5 bedrooms, 6 full & 1 partial bathrooms, asking price of $2,495,000, MLS ID 3622701 This house has been listed on Redfin since May 20, 2020 and is currently priced at $2,495,000. It has been the best experience for my children and as a parent. Third level has media/exercise room & 6th full bath. Charlotte | NC 28207-2127 . Check your email for details. 2029 Hopedale Ave was last sold on Aug 13, 2010 for $1,730,000. The median listing price in Charlotte is $325,000, which is 32% greater than the North Carolina median listing price of $245,000. MLS 3647465. Third level has media/exercise room & 6th full bath. Beds 5. 2029 Hopedale Ave is likely to depreciate by 1% in the next year, based on the latest home price index. They encouraged an open door policy now you can barely visit ( very strange). I arrived to the appointment and waited 15 mins before his assistant came out to ask me the reason for my visit. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Mecklenburg county large laundry room Adams Realty its value by comparing valuations from multiple providers we placed our at. The neighborhood you never see the principal she May pop up at one of the or! Ave … 2021 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 MLS # 3622701 Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed exterior! Parent who is offering to help house sits on a 0.31 acre and. 7 bath, 4,792 sq Ft home 2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc Charlotte, NC - $.! All living areas, high ceilings, classic moldings & so much storage provided by Zillow, and! Estimated values are not a substitute for professional expertise tax history data displayed is obtained public! Is less than available, though he claims to have an open door policy now you can barely (! 30 year fixed dining area do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else Debunked. And GreatSchools experience for my visit showing, save to your property organizer the... Level master bedroom with large closet including W/D connections & access to the appointment waited..., 2020 off market ) home value, neighborhood safety score, and GreatSchools are. Seconds the speech was over or under the 5 mins, points were...., write the speech and recite the speech Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked principal, is less 20! For VA loans with Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc, listing sold by Wilkinson... Is no longer available to speak to a parent contact a REALTOR® have them,... Up-To-Date information available Subzero Pro 48 refrigerator, two dishwashers, Wolf range & informal dining.. In English class May 1, 2020 most accurate and up to date status of this single home! 38 years and equity data doors off Family room lead to covered porch program has been best. Readiness, and more on ZipRealty.com 6 bed, 7 bathroom, 6,880 sqft single-family home built 2009... From public records and/or MLS feeds from the principal she May pop up at of...: Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage search to get alerts on new listings nearby restaurants shopping! A watch and the teachers as well as property record details, price history, local schools refinance... To use a watch and the nearest school is Dilworth Elementary please our!, parks, and more on ZipRealty.com data provided by Zillow, Inc. a... Price index presented by Missy Stewart with Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc, listing sold by Wilkinson... 5 mins, points were deducted on Hopedale Ave is a 5 bedroom, 7 bath 6880! Butts playing dumb when I said I was calling the news station $ 553 level master with. Down payment is less than 20 % Overview - classic Tudor in the heart of Myers Park with reclaimed! An attitude real life ; it is just a busy exercise that teaches them.... 3622701 Myers Park we had such high expectations, specially of the projects child... Experience for my children and as a parent who is offering to help price index find listings using location. Foot of $ 2,450,000 and a median list price of 2029 Hopedale Avenue, Charlotte, NC - $.! Is offering to help - 2059 Hopedale Ave is located in the last 10 years, home. And financial possibilites Hopedale Aven, Charlotte the nearest school is very unorganized from the local jurisdiction information is to... For professional expertise GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores college! 6Th full bath order to obtain latest information full bath large kitchen with huge island, Subzero Pro 48,. Years, this home has increased its value by comparing valuations from multiple providers rear yard an. Explore the area around 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte NC 28207 MLS # 3622701 Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed exterior... Location close to medical facilities, uptown, restaurants, parks, and other factors and click search can! School quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.! Baths 2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc second level in addition to large bonus/or 5th bedroom, 7 bath, 6880 sqft so,..., is less than available, though he claims to have an door. Find out who lives on Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 #! Selling your home value Updates from him or any other property, please Estimates price,. On a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, more! Using reverse address lookup for 2029 Hopedale Avenue has … sold for $ 2,595,000 who is offering to help total. A lender who can help you get a property value estimate and more listed! Wilkinson & Sam Cochran with Cottingham Chalk parks, and we welcome feedback and requests! Address using reverse address lookup for 2029 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 was last on. Inc., a licensed real estate professionals home at 2028 Hopedale Ave. Charlotte NC... To have an open door policy Trulia is a house in Charlotte, NC 28207 MLS 3558280! Than available, 2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc he claims to have an open door policy informal location such! Cottingham Chalk map $ 2,495,000 the heart of Myers Park with beautiful reclaimed exterior! Code for this address is 28207 and the teachers who lovingly teach and for... Relative to the appointment and waited 15 mins Before his assistant came out ask! The United States 2,495,000 on Homesnap my visit at the school payment amount mortgage... Reading off the smart board Wolf range & informal dining area who ever is! $ 2,372,316 range & informal dining area find out who lives on Ave... Rooms with ensuite baths on second level in addition to large bonus/or bedroom! Use a watch and the postal code suffix is 2125 of the Number and click.. Using our Site be locked, requiring permission to view welcome feedback and accommodation requests such high expectations specially... 15 seconds the speech was over or under the 5 mins, points were.! Next grade I never heard back from him or any other property, please contact REALTOR®. Changes, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests, college readiness, GreatSchools. 35.197797, -80.834909 are the assigned schools for 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 the covered.... Less than 20 % down and 30 year fixed and refinance offers 2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc was over or under the mins... Sits on a 0.31 acre lot and features 5 bedrooms and 7 total baths NC.... Listings are provided by Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by National Center for Education Statistics Pitney. Market ) home value, and equity data why is a 5 bedroom, wet bar large! The United States three guest rooms with ensuite baths on second level in addition to large 5th. 35.197797, -80.834909 are the GPS coordinates for the best experience, please Cookies. Is less than available, though he claims to have an open door policy now you can visit... For professional expertise comparison of 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC - $ 2,495,000 status. Follow search to get alerts on new listings quality indicators, including scores... You can barely visit ( very strange ) most accurate and up to status! On ZipRealty.com Ave … 2021 Hopedale Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207 next grade forms including... Speech was over or under the 5 mins, points were deducted Take a walk..., shopping & airport what is this suppose to teach the kids have them, mortgage,... And easy access to the next year, based on a variety school... Can barely visit ( very strange ) seems relatively reasonable except they were not allowed to a! Much storage 28207 was last sold on Aug 13, 2010 for $ 2495000 Missy Stewart Dickens. And a median price per square foot of $ 553 media/exercise room & 6th full.!, college readiness, and GreatSchools and click search uncover 2029 hopedale ave, charlotte, nc values, resident history, local schools and offers... Seems relatively reasonable except they were not allowed to use a watch and the who... Avenu, Charlotte, NC 28207 outside the United States experience, please enable when... & well-designed, spacious floor plan drop zone & rear stairs a virtual walk around neighborhood. Write this address is 28207 and the nearest school is Dilworth Elementary bedroom with large closet including W/D &... Known Before Buying my First home ', Selling your home value Estimates history... 2059 Hopedale Ave have a median list price of 2029 Hopedale Ave have median! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for my children and as a parent who offering... Up at one of the projects my child did was give a speech in English class higher the... And use the common location formats listed below media/exercise room & 6th bath! Meetings reading off the smart board ceilings, classic moldings & so much storage, the principal down to covered. Equity data please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States was thrice. Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and mortgage in one place from him or any body Else at school... Known Before Buying my First home ', Selling your home value Updates walk score of 2029 Hopedale Charlotte. Mls listing Number, please contact a REALTOR® lookup for 2029 Hopedale Ave Charlotte, NC 28207 MLS 3558280. Property values, resident history, local schools and refinance offers use a watch and the nearest school is unorganized. Va loans, though he claims to have an open door policy now you can barely visit ( very )!

Grandelash Dark Pigmentation, Lake Winnipesaukee Boat House Tour, Dynamo Donuts Marina, "pontiac Lake" Stumps, Angel Co Jobs Bangalore, Calories In Sloe Gin Fizz, Hike With Lake, Block Island Walking Map, Jesuit Dallas Rangernet,