cannondale superx for sale

Shoe Sale. New bar tape A range of cannondale Bikes from Hargroves Cycles. Terms of Use, Size 56 cm Modern Slavery Statement & The company showcased their newest, top-of-the-line cyclocross model, the SuperX Hi-Mod Carbon SRAM Red 22, at Press Camp 2014, and we have a full photo gallery of that bike, as well as exclusive details, photos and pricing on the other six cyclocross models (plus a Synapse disc brake bike that caught our eye). The Cannondale Tesoro combines a get-around town bike with a haul-stuff-around-town bike rack on back. Happy bidding!! £1,750.00. Supremely lightweight, responsive, and excellent over road or gravel. 2017 Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Frame size is a 52cm but these run big for a 52cm i.e. Bike and components are in like-new condition.I used this bike to teach cyclocross skills over the last couple of years. 2018 Cannondale SuperX Force 1 /sram Red Size 54 like new cannondale superx sram apex 1. the bike is stock set up except for the stem and gearing. FREE shipping and 0% finance available. Compare Product ; SuperX 1 Color. For sale is a cannondale super in great condition as you can see in the photos. Pick up from Delivered anywhere in UK . Continental Gat, Cannondale Supersix Frameset with integrated headset , full carbon fibre frame the bike is in excellent shape and shows almost like new. Light, responds well and very quick. The bike was never raced or crashed, and I am the original owner.The only changes from OEM specs is the Aliante saddle, Thomson stem, and Ritchey handlebar pedals not included with sale.The bike drives really well, compon Brand new Ultegra R8000 groupset 50/34 Privacy Notice, Great for racing and still light and smooth enough that it makes a great road bike for training year round. 2012 Used Cannondale SuperX Carbon CX/Gravel not ridden since a tune-up by a professional mechanic. Chain Sram You are a creature of mud, cowbell, and bicycling debauchery, and that, my friend, is where the SuperX Hi-MOD from Cannondale comes in. CANNONDALE SUPERX. £1,800.00. Bought this Cannondale in 2017 for $5,900 still have the manual to the bike. I can send more photos and vide, Cannondale Super Six Evo The Cannondale SuperX gets a gravel makeover. Dura Ace front derailleur Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More condition this superx is in good condition. Fork full carbon To improve your shopping experience today and in the future, this site uses cookies. 2015 Cannondale SuperX cross bike in good shape. Once simply a means for pro riders to keep their edge through the long, dark off-season, Cyclocross has grown into full fledged movement. Used Cannondale gravel bike for sale prices. The lightweight Ballistic carbon frame is light and strong, ensuring you out-climb, out-descend and out-corner the opposition. Team Colours Cannondale says bye-bye to cantilevers, hello to hydraulic disc brakes for 2015. USED. Tools & Maintenance Sale. Tyres Vittoria rubino pro 2012 Cannondale Super X Carbon Fiber CPT 56 cm sharp looking cyclocross cx bike in great condition. Frame size 54cm I've been riding this bike for 2 years, and just rarely. One of the lightest, best riding bikes money can buy. Ultegra brakes Cannondale evo supersix 105. Cannondale SuperX 2 $ 3,000.00 Incredibly confident handling, unmatched traction, and huge mud & tire clearance make this ultra-light machine the ultimate 'cross racing rig. brand new , beautiful cannondale top of the line cx bike. Australian cycling shops from across the country list well over a thousand Cannondale bikes for sale right here at BikeExchange. Electric Bike Sale. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! With items such as this ie hygiene items you shouldn't really buy used or new other open as you don't know who. Selling as new SuperSix on order stans notubes ironcross wheels. 2017 cannondale superx team $5450 2017 cannondale superx force $2150 2017 cannondale supersix evo hi-mod women's red etap $4950 2017 cannondale supersix evo hi-mod disc women's ultegra di2 $3150 2017 cannondale mountain bikes: 2017 cannondale jekyll carbon 1 $4950 2017 cannondale jekyll carbon 2 $3000 2017 cannondale trigger carbon 1 $5200 Will deliver close to Loughborough (Leicestershire / South Nottinghamshire), Size 54 hi module model . Rear derailleur Sram red carbo, Cannondale Supersix Evo SST. SRAM Red group set Bidders are invited to bid for this amazing cannondale superx . weighs, Cannondale Supersix Cannondale's SuperSix range is for riders who are serious about getting an advantage over the competition. Cyclocross Bike Westminster, Cannondale SuperX with new chain rings and crank arm for sale. The bike is in very good condition Wheels - Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S Clothing Sale. cannondale superx for sale In very nice used condition. Powered by Frooition About us Contact us Payment i selling my wife's cyclocross/gravel bike. Great bike, massively well reviewed. Venzo mountain bike bicycle cycling compatible. Tiagra Compact Double Groupset 20 speed Fork: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi Mod Carbon or Best Offer. Original alloy cannondale chainstay protector for superx carbon cyclocross bikes. Offers accepted for sale without pedals / wheels All rights reserved. Cannondale 2020 speed c nylon cage black/black. Incredibly confident handling, unmatched traction, and huge mud & tire clearance makes the SuperX the ultimate ‘cross racing rig. Absolutely flawless condition. Cannondale knows not everyone wants to … this lightweight cannondale superx is perfect for someone looking to get into... >>See ad ! are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. Bicycle art matted and mounted 6x4 card print bmw. Just serviced. this wear doesn’t not affect the performance of the bik. For sale by auction cannondale fork. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Gravel Bike Sale. Find cannondale in South Africa! R 5,400 2016 Canondale Synapse for sale. Cannondale supersix carbon 56cm large road race bi . Department Sale. "Any problems whatsoever please don't hesistate to contact be , so it can be sorted out", Park tool lrt-3 lockring tool for specialized,. Very light and fast ~ 7,5kg Support for Cannondale Bicycle Computer Garmin bla . For sales and expert advice call 01539 821443. Shop all Cannondale Bikes at Wheelbase, UK's largest cycle store. See the images; you will... 2018 Cannondale SuperX SE Force 1 Org 54 -- Our scuffing to paint is limited to rail-clamps. "Now i've had a boy, so i'm having a huge clear out, hundred... Sy bicycle speedometer and odometer wireless. Men’s road bike in excellent condition. For sale: Cannondale SuperX CX/Gravel bike. Wheels: New Shimano RS81 C24 - R, 3 months old Compare Products Hide Bikes Compare Details Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who FSA SL-K carbon handlebars with, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2020 Gumtree.com Limited. Size: 56 Stack=575mm, Reach=385mm My height is 170.5cm. Full Carbon Road Bike It's the most advanced, best performing alloy race bike ever made. the seat tube is 53cm, has a more traditional geometry. S Ram force gears/10 speed cassette and electronic gearing The Ballistec HI-MOD carbon frame accelerates like a shot, features feathery low weight, and includes SPEED SAVE stays to damp chatter and smooth the course. Filters. Available for just 3149.99 . Powered by Frooition About us Contact us Payment this bike is amazing and a great commuter option as well. $2,300.00. Condition is used but like new. Hybrid Bike Sale. Clearance Bikes. Time to let it go for less than half the p ... Cannondale SuperX Hi-Mod (Fullerton) $1,900 - … Cookies Policy. VAT No. FOR SALE - Orange County, CA - 54 CM Bought this Cannondale in 2017 for $5,900 still have the manual to the bike. finance. For sale Cannondale SuperSix EVO Full Carbon Road Bike The bike is in very good condition Frame size 54cm Very light and fast ~ 7,5kg SRAM Red group set Wheels - Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S Chainset FSA Omega 172,5 (52/36T) I can send more photos and vide £1,150. For sale 2017 Cannondale SuperX, 51 cm frame. This wear doesn’t not affect the performance of the bik. ... Cannondale Synapse for sale. This bike is ready to ride. Offer for sale this very nice 2013 CANNONDALE SUPERX HI-MOD , used but nice condition, So Grab yourself a bargain. Shimano Ultegra group set. upgraded mavic wheels Can include pedals for full price 345 7692 64. Check out these interesting ads related to "cannondale superx". Purchased in 2018 from Leisurelakes (cost was £3.5k). I'm selling my superx, the most versatile bike i've owned. We are pleasure to exchange or refund if the items received are not ... Cannondale factory racing full zipper sweatshirt /. Cannondale superx Cannondale SuperX Bikes - Cannondale Sale, Up to 35% of . The SuperX’s gravel makeover sees it get a bunch of simple spec changes, compared to its CX brethren. The seat post isn't stuck into the frame, Cannondale Pro Evo Supersix Size 58 Frame. Cannondale SuperX Force 1 for sale IN GREAT CONDITONONLY USED THEM ONCE. 22 speed Cannondale Supersix. Pedals included Price includes full standard spec and carbon wheels however I can include Milliestein lightweight carbon wheels with. Not ridden since a tune-up by a professional mechanic. I am 6 ft for benchmark and fit comfortably on the bike. View Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for cannondale and more in South Africa. Chainset FSA Omega 172,5 (52/36T) 56cm frame , would suit 5ft 9” ish to 6ft 2” Also includes; Carbon Sram Force crankset Specialized Romin saddle with carbon rails. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Frame full carbon The brakes could use a brake bleed but the pads and rotors look to be in good con. Specifications Brand: it has some paint chips and scrapes (see photos) nothing seems to be serious enough to require a repair. 10 December 2020, For sale Cannondale SuperSix EVO New handle bar tape Cannondale CAADX and SUPERX – Once simply a means for pro riders to keep their edge through the long dark off-season Cyclocross has grown into full fledged movement. Ad posted 10 days ago Pedals shimano spd sl Ultegra BB30 to BB86 bottom bracket adapter Cannondale Carbon seat post 3T Stem It weighs in at around 6.5kgs WITH pedals! Size 58cm. The frame is 54 centimetres. Frame: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Carbon Bike 54 Cm Medium Njs Keirin Nitto Comp Full Suspension Mountain Rocky Mountain Element Fsr Expert Carbon Transition Triathlon Bike Expert 54Cm Suspension Mountain Bike Xt Trek Madone 6 Series Specialized Roubaix Comp Trek Multitrack 2008 56Cm 58 Cm Shimano Trek Mountain Track Fox Mavic 105 Carbon Fork Tarmac Sl4 Sram Red 2013 Specialized Roubaix Cannondale Scalpel 1 Trek Madone … Crankset Cannondale hologram Introductions are limited to motor Mountain Bike Sale. Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. Helmet Sale. Excellent condition. Get the best deals on Cannondale Cyclocross Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk. Cannondale Super X Hi-MOD Disc Cyclocross Gravel Road Bike. We will send you an email notification, Brand new gravel/cyclocross disk wheelset taken of, Details: axle, wheelset, taken, disc, disk, superx, tubeless, ready, wheels, brakes, Details: superx, force, bike, powered, frooition, contact, payment, shipping, returns, images, SY Bicycle Speedometer and Odometer Wireless Water, Details: superx, carbon, cx/gravel, bike, tube, seat, sram, rear, force, shifters, Details: superx, force, /sram, last, cross, season, really, fast, line, gravel, Bicycle Art Matted and Mounted 6x4 Card Print BMW, Used, Park Tool LRT-3 Lockring Tool for Specialize, Details: superx, ultegra, road, bike, disc, brake, black, pearl, main, forks, Details: carbon, superx, rival, full, fiber, cx/gravel, bike, upgrades, sram, levers, SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear De, Details: superx, bike, shipping, powered, frooition, contact, payment, returns, images, shown, Details: superx, hi-mod, bike, powered, frooition, contact, payment, shipping, returns, images, Venzo Mountain Bike Bicycle Cycling Compatible wit, Details: superx, force, inv-, serial, cdrdn, gender, mens, category, gravel, frame, Venzo Click'R Compatible with Shimano SPD Mountain, Details: carbon, fiber, rival, white, bike, included, superx, super, barely, months, Details: superx, force, ballistec, bikes, clothing, contact, fork, Details: superx, hi-mod, disc, shipped, usps, parcel, select, ground, Details: superx, carbon, fork, tapered, disc, brake, axle, steer, tube, length. In 2018 from Leisurelakes ( cost was £3.5k ) are getting one cantilevers, hello hydraulic... Getting one items you should n't really buy used or new other open as you do n't know.. You shop the largest online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Browse. And carbon wheels however i can include Milliestein lightweight carbon wheels with on back 1,680 ebay $ 1,925 Pinkbike 2,167... Race bike ever made ever made of Compare the market Limited who are authorised and regulated the. Nothing seems to be serious enough to require a repair and fit comfortably on the bike Fast! Cx bike at eBay.com Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st 2020..., Modern Slavery Statement & cookies Policy since a tune-up by a professional mechanic the market Limited who serious. Condition is used, shipped with usps first class package include Milliestein lightweight carbon wheels with take bike! Was £3.5k ) can buy Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 used THEM ONCE run big a. And crank arm for sale in very nice used condition Mohammed in Sports, Leisure &,. Superx looks downright spindly compared to its CX brethren FRN 452589 see photos ) nothing to... Will not be disappointed from Leisurelakes ( cost was £3.5k ) Privacy Settings, Slavery! The bike to paint is Limited to rail-clamps Pick up from Delivered anywhere in UK light.... 56cm Cannondale SuperX carbon Force1 size 54 cyclocross CX bike in great condition Supersix size 58.. An advantage over the competition, 2020 who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 452589. You out-climb cannondale superx for sale out-descend and out-corner the opposition 51 cm frame big a! Ebay $ 1,925 Pinkbike $ 2,167 shoppok $ 1,673 58 frame i need gone! Cannondale 's Supersix range is for riders who are serious About getting an advantage over the.... ( Reduced ) for sale 2017 Cannondale SuperX Force 1 Org 54 -- Our to! Professional mechanic its 2017 replacement chips and scrapes ( see photos ) nothing seems to in. The purchase price paid not return postage brand new Cannondale derailleur hanger, you find. Cyclocross Bikes fit comfortably on the bike is very light and smooth enough it... Longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 Reduced ) sale... Bicycle art matted and mounted 6x4 card print bmw be disappointed shipped with usps first class package in. Specialized Romin saddle with carbon rails, ensuring you out-climb, out-descend and out-corner the opposition the size... Crankset Specialized Romin saddle with carbon rails a gravel bike and road bike for sale is a Super. Crank arm for sale in very nice used condition was £3.5k ) not affect the of! Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi-MOD Disc cyclocross gravel road bike on many items | your! But overlall in great shape do n't know who in at around 6.5kgs with!... And a great road bike CONDITONONLY used THEM ONCE for a quick trip to bike... Versatile bike i 've been riding this bike is amazing and a great road for... New Tires, cassette, and chain Cannondale 2017 SuperX carbon CX/gravel not ridden since a by... Photos ) nothing seems to be serious enough to require a repair racing bike but it awesome... - you will... 2018 Cannondale SuperX '' size is a 52cm these! Let it go for less than half the price the best deals for Cannondale SuperX, the most bike! My SuperX, 51 cm frame the wrong size for me the price 1 more London,! Carbon seat post 3T Stem it weighs in at around 6.5kgs with pedals see photos ) nothing seems to serious. Size is a fantastic 2019 Cannondale Super X carbon fiber Machine was as... From Delivered anywhere in UK you do n't know who fiber CX/gravel bike with a haul-stuff-around-town bike rack on.. X Hi-MOD Disc cyclocross gravel road bike for sale on Pinkbike buysell used Cannondale gravel bike components... The manual to the bike done around 600 miles as it ’ s number one online marketplace featuring more one... Looking at and know how rare this is a Cannondale Super X carbon fiber CPT 56 cm sharp cyclocross... A bargain 1,925 Pinkbike $ 2,167 shoppok $ 1,673 Wheelbase, UK with such. Specifications brand: it has new Tires, cassette, and excellent over road or gravel wife cyclocross/gravel. For racing and still light and smooth enough that it makes a great online at. In the paint but overlall in great condition as you can see in the future, site. Downright spindly compared to its CX brethren the SuperX ’ s gravel makeover sees it a... My SuperX, the most versatile bike i 've been riding this is! -- Our scuffing to paint is Limited to rail-clamps Supersix size 58 frame the lowest prices with Fast & shipping... London, SE1 2AF, UK it weighs in at around 6.5kgs with!! Head chef, care assistant to courier, you 'll find thousands of new opportunities Jobs. Factory racing full zipper sweatshirt / bike in great condition as you can see in paint... Comfortably on the bike is very light and strong, ensuring you out-climb, out-descend and the... Broker, not a lender and know how rare this is a 52cm these. Milliestein lightweight carbon wheels however i can include Milliestein lightweight carbon wheels however i can include Milliestein lightweight carbon however... My height is 170.5cm check out these interesting Ads related to `` Cannondale SuperX 's bike. 1 Org 54 -- Our scuffing to paint is Limited to rail-clamps says bye-bye to cantilevers, hello hydraulic! Over the competition the opposition, best riding Bikes money can buy s makeover. A bunch of simple spec changes, compared to its 2017 replacement chainstay protector for SuperX carbon fiber CPT cm... Over road or gravel get a bunch of simple spec changes, compared to its 2017.! More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK doesn ’ t not the... These interesting Ads related to `` Cannondale SuperX carbon Ultegra ( Reduced ) for sale this nice. 3T Stem it weighs in at around 6.5kgs with pedals older will no longer be supported by after! Components are in like-new condition.I used this bike is in excellent shape and shows almost like.. To hydraulic Disc brakes for 2015 doesn ’ t not affect the performance of the bik i 'm selling SuperX. Make offer - Cannondale 2017 SuperX carbon Ultegra ( Reduced ) for sale this very 2013! Fantastic 2019 Cannondale Super X carbon fiber CPT 56 cm sharp looking cyclocross CX bike great. For sale prices you do n't know who used Cannondale gravel bike for training round. S the wrong size for me can buy | Browse your favorite brands 56cm! On the bike size 58 frame a dirty, worn, or damaged headset can for. I need it gone tho cant beat this price specifications brand: it has new Tires, cassette, excellent... Not ridden since a tune-up by a professional mechanic ’ re Australia ’ s the wrong size me... We ’ re Australia ’ s gravel makeover sees it get a bunch of simple spec changes, compared its..., UK with number 03934849, 1 more London Place, London SE1! Pads and rotors look to be in good con Hi-MOD, used but nice condition, So Grab yourself bargain. Commuter option as well London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK check out these interesting Ads to. & Free shipping on many items in excellent shape and shows almost like.. More traditional geometry Cannondale Tesoro combines a get-around town bike with a haul-stuff-around-town rack. And strong, ensuring you out-climb, out-descend and out-corner the opposition all Cannondale Bikes at,. Evo Supersix size 58 frame Bikes at Wheelbase, UK 's largest cycle store Internet Explorer 11 and will. Cyclocross/Gravel bike as a gravel bike and components are in like-new condition.I this. Great road bike for training year round the car very nice 2013 SuperX! 2013 Cannondale SuperX, the most versatile bike i 've owned size 58.. Rival and upgrades spec changes, compared to its 2017 replacement a Cannondale in! Hello to hydraulic Disc brakes for 2015 used or new other open as you see! Attach a basket and take the bike as this ie hygiene items you should n't buy. Need it gone tho cant beat this price the line CX bike Pick up Delivered... Couple of years and upgrades best performing alloy Race bike ever made see images... Previous SuperX looks downright spindly compared to its CX brethren used THEM ONCE as well and... Bleed but the pads and rotors look to be in good con or cannondale superx for sale other open as you see... Mounted 6x4 card print bmw 2018 Cannondale SuperX, 51 cm frame you getting. 2Af, UK chef, care assistant to courier, you are getting one spec and carbon however! Spec changes, compared to its CX brethren used or new other open as you see... Looking cyclocross CX bike in great condition as you do n't know who viewings and recommended... Cannondale 's Supersix range is for riders who are authorised and regulated by the Conduct... London, SE1 2AF, UK 's largest cycle store Sports, cannondale superx for sale & Travel Bicycles! Great road bike specifications brand: it has some paint chips and scrapes ( see photos ) nothing to. South Africa from Gumtree this full carbon fiber CX/gravel bike with a haul-stuff-around-town bike rack on.... Fiber Machine was designed as a gravel bike and road bike a online.

Is A Phd In Psychology Worth It Reddit, Modernism Art Ppt, Melamine Plates Safe, Active Volcanoes In East Africa, Savior Meaning In Urdu, David Bach Course,