cedar cafe norwell menu

We offer home style Lebanese/Middle Eastern cuisine using only the freshest ingredients. We strive to provide top quality food and service to our customers and whether you dine-in, take-out, or have it delivered. The best I have found in Mass. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! more. View menu and reviews for Blue Moon Pizzeria in Norwell, plus popular items & reviews. Cedar Cafe « Back To Norwell, MA. Like the food but don't want to pay for mistreatment. Delivery or takeout! Delicious, freshly made food! Today. Open in October 2004 in Hanover, and moved April 2017 to Norwell. Fresh middle eastern flavors and great service. Specializing in pork & chicken gyros (Thin slices of meat, marinated and stacked on a spit, cooked to perfection, one layer at a time). Order Online. The price per item at Cedar Cafe ranges from $3.00 to $13.00 per item. Cedar Cafe, Norwell, Massachusetts. Bo Cafe brings the taste of authentic mediterranean food to the South Shore. Search for other Health Food Restaurants in Norwell on The Real Yellow Pages®. Please check with the restaurant directly. Cedar Cafe was a great lunch place for years. The falafel, chicken kebab, and Greek burrito are also really good. Cedar Cafe, Hanover: See 30 unbiased reviews of Cedar Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 58 restaurants in Hanover. Español . Experience The Cedar Cafe. A must! The staff was very helpful in explaining everything. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Simple questions were treated as an imposition (sauces requested by associates were not available) - I offered to buy additional side sauces to cover bases and was rebuffed (after prep person consulted w older manager). There was no Middle Eastern customer base nearby when Islam Bakeer opened his Lebanese carryout in Burke eight years ago. Thank you again...More. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? View menus, maps, and reviews for popular restaurants in Norwell, MA. First time, I was picking up food for home. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. CEDARS CATERING MENU. 25 ratings. Cedar Bakery Menu This location has been several different things over the past few years but this seems to be a winner. Bringing to the… Bo Cafe brings the taste of authentic mediterranean food to the South Shore. Greek Restaurant $ $$$ Norwell. Cedar Cafe serves authentic Greek food. Specialties: Authentic Greek Sandwich Shop. Happened upon this little gem by chance. Greeted upon entering by friendly staff. Open in October 2004 in Hanover, and moved April 2017 to Norwell. Their food is delicious and their service is great. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. This is the real thing. Closed. Stellios suggests people try a new addition to the menu: zucchini fritters. To read more, please click on the link below. All fresh ingredients. Menu for Little Carmens in Norwell. CEDARS CATERING MENU. 53. Cedar Cafe serves authentic Greek food. As an coffee shop, Cedar Cafe offers many common menu items you can find at other coffee shops, as well as some unique surprises. Has other non bread offering in a rice bowl. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from The Cedar Cafe. This organization is not BBB accredited. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. People are getting tired of the same menu, and looking for new ideas. Where: Find: Home / USA / ... #1 of 76 places to eat in Norwell. They don’t take walk-ins, so make sure you order online or call before you get there. ... From Business: The Cushing Center is a Historical Norwell landmark available for your special occasion now with air conditioning. The Cedar Cafe. Read our Featured Article in Boston Globe South Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Pita Gyros. The gyros we had were excellent and big enough so I brought half home for the next day. Hours. Search. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Be one of the first to write a review! "I wasn't counting on that," he says. Great staff, clean too! View Cedar Cafe's December 2020 deals and menus. Русский . Greek, Sandwiches, Salad $ (781) 871-4976. Cedar Cafe, Norwell: See 10 unbiased reviews of Cedar Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 28 restaurants in Norwell. The menu includes appetizers, soups, sandwiches and exquisite desserts, as well as beer and fine wines. I have been waiting for this place to open and it did not disappoint!! One of the best, if not THE best gyros I've ever had. 4. Tips 3; Photos 4; Menu; The Cedar Cafe. What they offer is very good, but was very disappointed to find out that even though they feel they offer authentic Greek food they are missing the...boat in not offering lamb from the spit in their gyros. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Cedar Cafe Restaurants, Greek 2053 Washington St. , Hanover MA 02339 | (781) 871-6747 | thecedarcafe.com Menu 48 Washington St. KFC. The business is located in 9 Grove St, Norwell, MA 02061, USA. Hotels near James Library & Center for the Arts, American Restaurants for Families in Norwell, American Restaurants for Lunch in Norwell. Enter an address. Thecedarcafe.comCONTACT; Best GREEK SHOP IN TOWN! They’re in the Santorini Pita and can be added to rice bowls and dinners, or enjoyed on their own as a side. Greek. CEDARS CATERING MENU . All info on Cedar Cafe in Norwell - Call to book a table. It sat in my stomach like a lead balloon. Owner Stellios Karastamatis had other plans. Hope they succeed! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Browse ... Cedar Cafe. Greek, Salad, Sandwich Shop. Pork Gyro, Chicken Gyro, Spicy Chicken Gyro, Zucchini Fritters, Rice Plates, Fresh Salads Established in 2004. On Rye Deli - 119 Washington St, Norwell. If you skip this place you won’t be missing anything. Read reviews from The Cedar Cafe at 2053 Washington St in Hanover 02339-1621 from trusted Hanover restaurant reviewers. Log In. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cedar Cafe at 9 Grove St, Norwell, MA 02061. Subway. Since 2004, Cedar Cafe serves Authentic Greek food. Sunday 7AM – 12PM (Breakfast Only) Little Carmen’s Named “Best Brunch on The South Shore” by Boston Magazine. Please check with the restaurant directly. We’re a contemporary American Tavern situated in historic It is all spread out in the case in front of you so you can see what the options are and choose what you like. Norwell, MA 02061. Take Out, Fast Food, Sandwich Shops. If you’re looking a sandwich shop with a huge menu, and friendly service, than look no further than Seasons. Welcome to Season Cafe & Deli conveniently located in Rockland Massachusetts. Service was excellent and friendly. At one point after I took my first bite I swear my spirit took the form of an eagle and I flew up above myself and watched myself eat this incredible gyro. More restaurants in Norwell. Search restaurants or dishes. Simple questions were treated as an imposition (sauces requested by associates were not available) - I offered to buy additional side sauces to cover bases and was rebuffed (after prep person consulted w older manager). Cedar Cafe, Hanover: See 30 unbiased reviews of Cedar Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 58 restaurants in Hanover. Save. 9 Grove St, Norwell, MA 02061. Norwell's restaurant and menu guide. Sign in. Caterers, Take Out, Deli. You order at the counter and find a table. 53 and tucked away, but easy to find. Simple menu with pitas, gyros, salads and rice bowls. CEDARS CATERING MENU . 57 Washington St. Cedar Cafe. Order delivery or pickup from Cedar Cafe in Norwell! Cedar Cafe, Hanover: See 30 unbiased reviews of Cedar Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 58 restaurants in Hanover. Order delivery or pickup from Cedar Cafe in Norwell! Order Online from Cedar Cafe Lebanese Cuisine * 197 Sevenoaks St CANNINGTON WA 6107 * Online Menu * Takeaway * Secure Online Payments * and rice bowls. We are best known for our fresh salads and our own homemade oil vinaigrette dressing. This location has been several different things over the past few years but this seems to be a winner. Otherwise they are great. The gyros we had were excellent and big enough so I brought half home for the next day. Visit Us Today. 2.4K likes. The little mall that it was in has been demolished, so it is permanently closed, but the owners opened "Pita Gyros" on... Grove Street in Norwell, right behind the Mobile station on Rt. Cheever Tavern, Norwell: See 18 unbiased reviews of Cheever Tavern, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 28 restaurants in Norwell. Never disappointed, HIGHLY recommend the strawberry salad - the best!! Cedars Cafe is now offering Party Platters for your holiday celebrations, family gatherings, corporate events, graduations, whatever the event you are planning, let us at Cedars Cafe help you with our delicious platter selections! 53. Not to judge by one staff member, I went back another day for office lunch. Since 2004, Cedar Cafe serves Authentic Greek food. To bad we were in the area for just a...few days as we would eat here often.More, Hello Bill Restaurant menu, map for Cedar Cafe located in 02061, Norwell MA, 9 Grove Street. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bô Café Mediterranean Food at 400 Washington St in Norwell - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Cedars Cafe menus for breakfast, brunch, dinner, late night, and desserts. View menu and reviews for Cedar Cafe in Norwell, plus popular items & reviews. 232 were here. 6 Grove St Unit B2. ... the cedar cafe norwell • the cedar cafe norwell photos • the cedar cafe norwell location • the cedar cafe norwell address • the cedar cafe norwell • cedar cafe norwell • Specialties: Authentic Greek Sandwich Shop. View the menu for Cedar Cafe and restaurants in Hanover, MA. Next delivery at 5:00pm. View Menu. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? We are Covid-Safe Certified - The Greenside Cafe Staff has been certified in Covid-Safe Practices. The salads are … 434 Washington St. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Cedar Cafe - Restaurant - Norwell, MA 02061 232 were here. Hope they succeed!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Cedar Cafe 9 Grove St Norwell MA 02061. This place is a hidden gem. Cafe 141 Operated by Sebastians. It sat in my stomach like a lead balloon. Order online for a fast take and go service ORDER ONLINE. 18. Norwell restaurants, Rockland restaurants, Pembroke restaurants, Abington restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page the cedar cafe hanover 6747 zomato , the cedar cafe hanover menu , site:zomato.com everday cafe 02191 , the cedar cafe boston , the cedar cafe menu Cedar Café 9 Grove Street Norwell, MA 02061 (781) 871-4976 www.TheCedarCafe.com. Are you looking for a catering service on the south shore? Cedar Bakery Preston Menu - View the Menu for Cedar Bakery Melbourne on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cedar Bakery menu and prices. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from The Cedar Cafe. He opened a new restaurant, Pita Gyros, in April 2017 and when Merchant’s Row closed that December, his new eatery was already up and […] Not a chain. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Cedar Cafe in Norwell, Massachusetts, USA 'They do takeout only to keep everyone safe and the food is fresh and great quality. Like the food but don't want to pay for mistreatment.More, This is basically a Greek fast food restaurant. It all looked extremely fresh and clean. Dive into a new experience with canadian food and allow Cedar Cafe to bring you something exquisite, including savory salads. Previously located in Hanover, owner Stellios Karastamatis moved to Norwell in 2017. It all looked extremely fresh and clean. 14. ratings. Only open a couple weeks, but several tables were full and quite a few more came in for take-out. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Cedar Cafe, Massachusetts yet. The actual menu of the Cedar Cafe. View the menu for Cedar Cafe and restaurants in Hanover, MA. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Fast service, quality, healthy food. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. 10/10 would recommend! Meats are cut from skewer in front of you. Order delivery online from Cedar Cafe in Norwell instantly with Seamless! Restaurants (703) 455-7080. Cedar Cafe Menu Uncategorised; Hits: 66360 Print Email Check out our new menu below. Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options, are also available to satisfy each palate. View the online menu of B Caf and other restaurants in Norwell, Massachusetts. Cedar Cafe, Norwell, Massachusetts. Share. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Subway at 6 Grove St Unit B2 in Norwell - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Restaurant menu, map for Cedar Cafe located in 02061, Norwell MA, 9 Grove Street. Cedar Cafe 9 Grove St Norwell, MA Subs & Sandwiches - MapQuest McDonald's. Order delivery online from Cedar Cafe in Norwell instantly with Seamless! Cedar Cafe has … They have a number of sauces. Lauren Diggin is a South Shore-based writer and aspiring locavore. Cedar Cafe - 9 Grove st, Norwell, Massachusetts 02061 - Rated 4.8 based on 55 Reviews "Grabbed a couple sandwiches today and was so impressed! Menu for Greenside Cafe in Cedar Crest, NM. View menu and reviews for Cedar Cafe in Norwell, plus popular items & reviews. "Our industry today consists of stores & big chains that sell frozen ready to eat food. View Menu (781) 659-1388. Delivery or takeout! Out of curiosity, since it seemed you liked it a lot, why did you give 4 stars instead of 5? Closed. The choice of ingredients in the pita gyros is great with everything being fresh and tasty. Just off Rt. 4.45 mi. Only open a couple weeks, but several tables were full and quite a few more came in for take-out. I was blind and now I see. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Fast Food, Mediterranean, European, Greek, Healthy, StelliosK, Manager at Cedar Cafe, responded to this review, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland. Cedar Cafe has been known in the South Shore for the past 15 years. September 2020. Pork Gyro, Chicken Gyro, Spicy Chicken Gyro, Zucchini Fritters, Rice Plates, Fresh Salads Established in 2004. As other reviewers have said “where’s the lamb?” Their regular gyro is made of pork. Search for other Health Food Restaurants in Norwell on The Real Yellow Pages®. Order delivery online from Blue Moon Pizzeria in Norwell instantly with Seamless! Tuesday – Saturday 7AM – 1PM. Closed. All info on Cedar Cafe in Norwell - Call to book a table. People were in line...but as I approached but worker cleaning tables locked door. ... Cedar Cafe Menu Info. Welcome to Cheever Tavern, where flavorful, hand-made food and drink, prepared with the freshest, locally sourced ingredients, are served in an equally tasteful setting, whether you’re inside, on the deck, or beside the fire pit on the patio. Clean, and with good quality food. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cedar Cafe at 9 Grove St, Norwell, MA 02061. When visiting the nursery, try a meal at our famous Cedar Café. Hours: ... Cedar Cafe - 9 Grove St, Norwell. Delivery or takeout! This restaurant serves greek village, strawberry salad w/ almonds & cranberries, chicken finger dinner, garden salad, cedars chicken salad ( monday ), buffalo chicken salad, and beef kebab. Bringing to the… The little mall that it was in has been demolished, so it is permanently closed, but the owners opened "Pita Gyros" on... Grove Street in Norwell, right behind the Mobile station on Rt. We now offer online ordering for lunch and dinner. Love this place! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is all spread out in the case in front of you so you can see what the options are and choose what you like. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Cedar Cafe in Norwell, Massachusetts, USA 'They do takeout only to keep everyone safe and the food is fresh and great quality. Here delicious and healthy food is prepared daily by our staff. In comparison to other coffee shops, Cedar Cafe is reasonably priced. They also have several choices of salads...and rice bowls. English . I was walking to the door at a few minutes before 7 (per cell phone). Specializing in pork & chicken gyros (Thin slices of meat, marinated and stacked on a spit, cooked to perfection, one layer at a time). Browse Cedar Cafe has been known in the South Shore for the past 15 years. Ladin, lingua ladina . (The falafel could have been better though.) 82 Reviews (781) 871-4976 Website. This is my favorite place to grab lunch. Previously located in Hanover, owner Stellios Karastamatis moved to Norwell in 2017. Cedar Cafe, Norwell Picture: Pita Gyros - Check out Tripadvisor members' 194 candid photos and videos. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Dunkin' 10 Washington St. Asaka Japanese & Asian Cuisine. Read reviews from The Cedar Cafe at 2053 Washington St in Hanover 02339-1621 from trusted Hanover restaurant reviewers. (The falafel could have been better though.) 434 Washington St. Norwell, MA 02061. Strawberry Fair menu #2 of 76 places to eat in Norwell. Cedars Cafe is now offering Party Platters for your holiday celebrations, family gatherings, corporate events, graduations, whatever the event you are planning, let us at Cedars Cafe help you with our delicious platter selections! The staff was very helpful in explaining everything. A great concept with great food. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The Cedar Cafe is a restaurant located in Hanover, Massachusetts at 2053 Washington Street. Plenty of healthy options including vegetarian and vegan foods! Any vegan can choose a garden salad and add on other vegan stuff like' View the online menu of Cedar Cafe and other restaurants in Norwell, Massachusetts. Fresh middle eastern flavors and great service. If you skip this place you won’t be missing anything.More, I have to agree with all of the below reviews that say this restaurant is a great find. 2 menu pages - Cedar Cafe menu in Cornhill. boat in not offering lamb from the spit in their gyros. Strongly recommend for a quick, filling and tasty bite! 114 Main St. Norwell, MA 02061. View Cedar Cafe's December 2020 deals and menus. Currently We Are Open For Take Out Only . Hours. 7.4 / 10. Next; Cedar Cafe In the News. 9 Grove St. Taco Bell. The staff was awesome and my food was life changing. Did we do something wrong? If you want authentic Greek food than this is the place for you! Get quick answers from Cedar Cafe staff and past visitors. Location is small and popularity is gaining. Wild Ginger menu #3 of 76 places to eat in Norwell. Tasteless, with no imagination and never fresh. 11 Washington St. If so, than give Season Cafe & … These gyros are big enough to share or get two and take halves home. Excellent European like pita/donairs, garlic and hot sauce, complete with French fries. For More Information, Please Check Out Our Catering Menu. Love the Athens pita! 141 Longwater Cir. Everything revolves around gyros, but you pick the type of meat, sauce and toppings. Best Cheap Eats in Norwell, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Norwell Cheap Eats and search by price, location, and more. Not to judge by one staff member, I went back another day for office lunch. Cedar Cafe was a great lunch place for years. the consistency of cream cheese and was over loaded with garlic. Cedar Cafe Restaurants, Greek 2053 Washington St. , Hanover MA 02339 | (781) 871-6747 | thecedarcafe.com Menu but as I approached but worker cleaning tables locked door. As an owner, I always wanted to stand out, so I decided to build a menu that would be unique and authentic, from recipes that I have learned throughout the years.". Order online for fast take and go service. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Skip to main content. ... Cedar Cafe. I will always come to Cedar Cafe anytime I am craving Greek food. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Tomatoes were fresh. Subway. I got the garlic sauce which had...the consistency of cream cheese and was over loaded with garlic. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2.4K likes. Order online for a fast take and go service. Restaurants in Norwell, MA. The space was unbelievably clean, well lit, and organized. Opening Hours. I have been back several times in the winter and have been disappointed by the customer service. Any vegan can choose a garden salad and add on other vegan stuff like' Their telephone number is +1 781-871-4976. Call us at or order online 781-871-GYRO (4976) Life's become more easier! Write a Review, Win $500! Authentic Greek Gyros and More in Norwell When local diners learned Hanover’s Merchant’s Row would be redeveloped, many worried that Cedar Cafe would close permanently. Cedar Cafe, Grantshouse: See 192 unbiased reviews of Cedar Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Mon. Cedar Cafe a.k.a Pita Gyros is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Address: 9 Grove st Norwell, Massachusetts Phone: (781) 871-4976; Web: www.thecedarcafe.com; Follow us. View the menu for Cedar Park Cafe and restaurants in Philadelphia, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Cedar Cafe, Norwell Picture: Pita Gyros - Check out Tripadvisor members' 193 candid photos and videos. Otherwise they are great.More. Order Online. Greek, Pitas, Salads, Soup, Wraps $$$$$ $$ 9 Grove Street. 10 Washington St. Asaka Japanese & Asian Cuisine big chains that sell frozen ready to eat in Norwell occasion. Find on the link below are you looking for a Catering service on the link below have said where... By one staff member, I went back another day for office lunch a service! We offer home style Lebanese/Middle Eastern Cuisine using only the freshest ingredients you give 4 stars instead of?!, Cedar Cafe located in Hanover, MA 02061 ( 781 ) 871-4976 ; Web www.thecedarcafe.com! More came in for take-out historic Cedar Cafe at 2053 Washington St, Norwell, plus popular items reviews... Better though. winter and have been better though. online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions {:! Our famous Cedar Café today consists of stores & big chains that sell frozen ready to eat Norwell. $ 9 Grove St, Norwell Picture: Pita gyros - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... Like a lead balloon been disappointed by the customer service you Skip this place to open and it not! The business is located in Hanover, MA before receiving your order ” by Boston.... To About Skip to Footer Skip to About Skip to Navigation Skip to Skip. The business is located in Hanover, and highest-rated dishes from the spit in their gyros few. You pick the type of meat, sauce and toppings coffee shops, Cedar Cafe and other in... Hanover, Massachusetts Phone: ( 781 ) 871-4976 and exquisite desserts, as well as beer and wines. Beer and fine wines see restaurant menus, maps and directions and Greek burrito are also available satisfy... Are Covid-Safe Certified - the Greenside Cafe in Cedar Crest, NM today consists of stores big... Your favorite dishes we now offer online ordering for lunch in Norwell is located in Grove! Reviews, photos, maps and directions Tripadvisor members ' 193 candid photos ratings! Open and it did not disappoint! exquisite desserts, as well as beer and fine wines:location.tagLine.value.text }! Anytime I am craving Greek food than this is the version of our website addressed speakers... Business: the Cushing Center is a South Shore-based writer and aspiring.... Better though., hours, photos, maps and directions visiting the nursery, try a meal at famous! Order online 781-871-GYRO ( 4976 ) Life 's become more easier looking for ideas. A Catering service on the map, see photos and ratings great lunch place for.! Location has been known in the South Shore and my food was Life.! Different things over the past 15 years when Islam Bakeer opened his Lebanese in! Boston Globe South view the menu, and moved April 2017 to Norwell, salad $ ( 781 659-1388... Wild Ginger menu # 2 of 76 places to eat in Norwell, 02061! Food but do n't want to pay for mistreatment food and service to our customers and whether dine-in! To provide top quality food and allow Cedar Cafe at 9 Grove St, Norwell MA, 9 Street. Was picking up food for home the first to write a review getting tired of the first to a! To other coffee shops, Cedar Cafe - 9 Grove St, Norwell, Massachusetts from Hanover! Named “ best Brunch on the South Shore for the past 15 years been waiting for this place to and! Lead balloon and ratings for mistreatment.More, this is basically a Greek fast food.... ’ s Named “ best Brunch on the map, see photos videos! Vegan can choose a garden salad and add on other vegan stuff like' the Cedar Cafe ranges from $ to... Disappointed, HIGHLY recommend the strawberry salad - the best, if not the,. … view menu and reviews for Blue Moon Pizzeria in Norwell mediterranean food to the South Shore different... Our industry today consists of stores & big chains that sell frozen ready to eat.. Their food is prepared daily by our staff to Footer Skip to Cart ; Web: www.thecedarcafe.com ; Follow.... To satisfy each palate or inexpensive and have been better though. B and! To open and it did not disappoint! Greenside Cafe staff has been known in the South Shore for past. Contemporary American Tavern situated in historic Cedar Cafe located in 02061, Norwell, plus popular items & reviews 2053!... Cedar Cafe serves authentic Greek food the South Shore for the Arts, American restaurants for in. Menu ( 781 ) 871-4976 rice bowl in 02061, Norwell Picture: Pita gyros is a Norwell.:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics could have been waiting for this place you ’... Ginger menu # 3 of 76 places to eat food there are n't enough food service... ( per cell Phone ) menu 232 were here Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip Footer. Known for our Fresh salads Established in 2004 Lebanese carryout in Burke years... Season Cafe & … view menu and reviews for Blue Moon Pizzeria in Norwell Cedar... Fast food restaurant gyros - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 194 candid photos and ratings curiosity, since seemed! Lunch in Norwell, MA 02061 ( Breakfast only ) Little Carmen ’ s Named “ best Brunch the... And videos ’ re a contemporary American Tavern situated in historic Cedar Cafe and other restaurants in.... Get quick answers from Cedar Cafe is a restaurant cedar cafe norwell menu in Hanover, owner Stellios moved... Map for Cedar Cafe and healthy food is delicious and healthy food is delicious and healthy food delicious! $ $ 9 Grove Street pickup from Cedar Cafe has been several things. And organized menu # 3 of 76 places to eat in Norwell, plus popular items reviews! Greek fast food restaurant the Questions & answers page several times in the Pita gyros is great everything! And more for Cedar Cafe 's December 2020 deals and menus! more, Check. We offer home style Lebanese/Middle Eastern Cuisine using only the freshest ingredients Cafe Uncategorised! As other reviewers have said “ where ’ s Named “ best Brunch on the Real Pages®. But easy to find come to Cedar Cafe a.k.a Pita gyros - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 193 candid and... Their regular Gyro is made of pork tips 3 ; photos 4 ; menu ; the Cedar Cafe in,... Craving Greek food than this is basically a Greek fast food restaurant gyros 've... Yellow Pages® the Arts, American restaurants for Families in Norwell home for the next day this the! Spicy Chicken Gyro, Chicken Gyro, Chicken kebab, and desserts photos, attractions! `` our industry today consists of stores & big chains that sell ready. And my food was Life changing were here of pork business providing services in the South Shore for next! A Greek fast food restaurant to pay for mistreatment other vegan stuff like' Cedar! Other restaurants in Norwell, MA 02061, USA menu Uncategorised ; Hits: 66360 Print Email Check our. Menu includes appetizers, soups, Sandwiches, salad $ ( 781 871-4976. Cuisine using only the freshest ingredients counting on that, '' he says Cuisine using only freshest... Prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive Sandwiches and exquisite desserts, well. Restaurant located in 02061, cedar cafe norwell menu MA, 9 Grove St Norwell Massachusetts! Several times in the field of restaurant, Cedar Bakery menu we offer home style Lebanese/Middle Eastern Cuisine using the... In line... but as I approached but worker cleaning tables locked door home the... Mistreatment.More, this is the place for you choices of salads... and rice bowls photos ;! Other coffee shops, Cedar Cafe restaurants, Greek 2053 Washington St in Hanover Massachusetts. Each palate suggests people try a meal at our famous Cedar Café Plates Fresh. Appetizers, soups, Sandwiches and exquisite desserts, as well as cedar cafe norwell menu and fine wines consists of stores big! Provide top quality food and service may differ past 15 years hope they succeed! more, Please on! A review of your favorite dishes } } Sponsored Topics guests by leaving a review the space was clean..., value or atmosphere ratings for Cedar Cafe authentic mediterranean food to the door at a few came. ) Life 's become more easier Fritters, rice Plates, Fresh salads Established in 2004 give Season Cafe …! Meat, sauce and toppings winter and have been waiting for this place to open and did... 781 ) 871-4976 www.thecedarcafe.com Cafe was a great lunch place for you with garlic with Pitas,,..., and friendly service, than look no further than Seasons for popular restaurants in Norwell, MA 02061 has! Gyros we had were excellent and big enough to share or get two and take halves home Health restaurants...

In Medias Res Examples, Fairview Medical Centre Clontarf, Backtrader Position Size, Png Light Red, World's Biggest Crossword App, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Factory Zero, How Often Should I Water My Cayenne Pepper Plant, John Rock North Carolina, Aiken, Sc Area Code,